For an aggressive chewer, elk antler burrs are probably the best type of chew to have. An elk antler burr dog chew is made from the very end of an elk's antler that attaches to their skull. Because elk's antlers grow so large, it is important that this area of the antler be tough and able to withstand any kind of abuse. This durability benefits your dog, as the burr won't splinter or break apart during chewing. This also benefits you because a tough chew toy means you won’t need to be shopping for another one for quite a long time! All of our elk antler dog chews are naturally shed and collected right here in the USA!
- Safe, durable, and healthy!
- Approximately 2 - 2 1/4 inches wide
- Great for aggressive chewers
- Full of naturally occurring nutrients
- Perfect for medium sized dogs