Elk Antler Fillets are perfect for younger and older dogs that needs a less challenging elk antler dog chew. The fillets will be between 1/4" to 3/4" thick. Most of the the tasty middle of the elk antler will be exposed. These elk antlers can be chewed down fairly quickly, they are not recommended for aggressive chewers.
- Between 1/4" to 3/4" thick, approximately 7 to 8 inches long
- All-natural dog chews
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Great for puppies and senior dogs
Best Elk Antler Chews are:
Single ingredient chews sourced from naturally shed Elk Antlers. With no added chemicals, these are brought to you as 100% natural, healthy and tough dog chews. No elk are harmed in the collection process.
- Some of the toughest dog chews. Ever.
- Safe because dogs grind the antler down over time.
- Nutrient-rich and free of preservatives, chemicals or additives
- No odor. No Mess.